Replacing your gutters is one of the best things you can do to protect your home from water damage, which can destroy your home’s foundation and lead to costly repairs. The team at DeKalb Roofing Company has extensive gutter installation and gutter replacement experience and can provide you with top quality gutters that will serve your home well.
Why Your Gutter System Matters
Many homeowners do not give their gutters much thought – that is, until they experience water damage. When it comes to your gutter system, it’s best to be proactive and make sure your gutters are ready for any weather.
- Your home’s gutters are vital to the integrity of your home’s structure. Without a good gutter system, your home is susceptible to extensive damage from rain, snow, and other weather conditions. Choosing the right gutter system – and the right company to install your gutters – are very important decisions homeowners must make.
- Making sure your gutters are in good shape is especially important before winter, when snow and ice can build up. Your gutters should be clear of debris to allow them to do their job, and the system should be installed properly to ensure that your gutters will work properly and be able to support the weight of increased precipitation.
Gutter Installation Information
- Except for in the corners, your gutters should not have seams. Using a gutter machine, we assemble your gutters on-site for a seamless installation.
- Rather than using pre-cut gutters, we hand cut your new gutters to ensure a perfect fit. Our gutters function well and look great.
- In addition to installing your gutters, we can also provide you with quality gutter covers. These are useful because they prevent leaves and other debris from building up in the system and blocking water flow. Homeowners who have gutter covers do not have to clean their gutters as often – which is good, because it can be a dangerous job.
What to Expect from a DeKalb Roofing Company Gutter Installation
- A Job Well Done: At DeKalb Roofing Company, we have more than 40 years of experience in providing Atlanta homeowners with high-quality, well-crafted roofs, gutters, and gutter covers. We stand behind our work as well as the products we use.
- Fast work: We pride ourselves in completing jobs in a timely manner. We value your time and understand that you want your home “put back together” as soon as possible, which is why we work to finish quickly. Most jobs are completed within 1-2 days.
- Fair pricing: The gutter installation and replacement estimates we provide are fair and competitive. You can feel good about your decision to hire us to install your gutters or gutter covers.
Now, before winter weather hits in Atlanta, is the best time to make sure your gutters are ready to protect your home. If your gutters need to be replaced, or if you are interested in having gutter covers installed for lower-maintenance protection, contact us today.
We serve homeowners in Decatur, Stone Mountain, and the surrounding areas, and we are happy to provide you with a free estimate.
At DeKalb Roofing Company, we offer roof and gutter installation estimates, free of charge for all services. Also, you and your family can feel safe and secure with the services we provide because we are fully licensed and insured. The high-quality products that we use are backed by warranties, and we provide you with the written warranty so you can feel safe and secure for many years to come.
Why choose us?
- Since we’ve been in the roofing industry for the past 39 years in the Atlanta area, countless customers feel satisfied and happy with the results we provide.
- Our top roofers have been employed with us in the roofing industry for 10+ years. That means that each and every installer is equipped with the knowledge, skills, and expertise to deliver quality, top-notch services to you and your family.
- When it comes to selecting a roofing and gutter contractor for a free estimate, their training and experience is critical. With many years of experience, we know how to give you excellent results with quality craftsmanship.
- Our philosophy is that we do it right the first time.
- So after we give you the free estimate, you can look forward to getting the best roofing and gutter installation services in the area.
- To top it off, you can enjoy your new roof or gutter within only a short amount of time–we finish most projects within 1-2 days!
How important are gutter systems?
Gutters are very important to your home, specifically important to your roof and siding systems. Without properly installed gutters, you could face disastrous events when the next storm hits (i.e. flooding, blocked gutters, broken gutters, etc). Some problems that can be caused that you cannot see include mold and mildew, which you know can do substantial harm to your family’s overall health. So it is very important to choose the best contractor.
What about gutter guards?
- Not to mention the importance of the gutter guards that we also offer here at our roofing company. The gutter guards are critical to keeping debris, sticks, stones, and dirt out of the bottom of the gutter.
- If your gutters become clogged, serious damage can occur (flooding, damage to your roof, damage to the sides of your home’s exterior, etc).
- That way, when you have gutter guards installed, the water can run through the gutter freely and drain properly in the downspouts.
- When you have a properly installed gutter system, plus gutter guards, your home will be even more protected and safe!
We fix leaky roofs, too!
Also to keep in mind is that our roofing company can fix your roof leaks. It is very important to fix your roof as soon as you suspect a leak so that further damage to your roof and home does not occur. Furthermore, if your gutters are cracked or broken in certain areas, we can fix your gutter and/or install a new gutter system if need be.
Call today for your free estimate!
So if you are looking for gutter installation estimates in Atlanta, we greatly encourage you to call us today. We want you and your family to feel safe and secure with your new roof or gutter system! So call us today!
Maybe you just moved into your new home, and everything is going great until one day you look up at your roof, and wonder if you need new gutters. You don’t know much at all about gutters, and you don’t really know how to tell if you need new gutters.
If you feel this way, you’ve definitely come to the right place! Our roofing company provides excellent gutter installation services are second to none throughout the past 39 years that we’ve been in business.
When do I need new gutters?
If you connect with the scenario above, you may benefit from learning the following signs that your home needs new gutters:
- Rust—This is evident in or near any crevices or seams on your gutter. To detect rust, you will have to use a ladder to inspect the gutters up close. If you see rust on the outside, there’s a good chance your gutters are rusting from the inside, too. This means that, within a short period of time, your gutters will break and leak.
- Breaks or fractures—When you are inspecting for rust, also look out for areas that your gutter is breaking. This can cause leaking and further damage if not repaired quickly.
- Clogs or backups—Gutters clog every now and then, but if you notice that your gutter is clogging, but it’s not due do massive amounts of debris, sticks, or leaves in it, then the clogging can be due to improper alignment of the gutter system. This will result in severe damage to your roof and home if not quickly and properly fixed.
- Chipped paint—If you notice that the paint on your gutters is chipping or breaking, this is a sure sign that your gutters will definitely deteriorate in a short amount of time.
- Water damage—If you see damage to the sides of your house underneath your gutters and downspouts, then this could mean you have extensive water damage in places where you can’t even see. If so, gutters should be replaced very quickly so additional water damage does not transpire.
Now that you’ve read some of the reasons, there’s no more need to sit there and ask yourself if your home needs new gutters!
If you’d like us to come to your home to inspect your gutters, please feel free to contact us for your free quote. We are more than happy to deliver unbeatable roofing services that will keep you and your family protected for years to come!