When choosing a roofing company to install your new roof, one very important thing to consider is whether the company will provide cleanup after the installation. The fact is, roofing is a messy job. The professional roofers at DeKalb Roofing Company make it a priority to leave your yard in pristine condition. Most roof installations are completed in 1-2 days, including the removal of your old roof and cleanup following the new roof installation.
Removing Your Old Roof
The first step in installing your new roof is to remove the old one, which will undoubtedly make a mess. Your roofing company should make it a priority to keep your yard as clean (and safe) as possible during this process.
- We remove the area of the roof that is farthest from the truck, and only remove areas that will be finished in the same day. We also make a point to keep an eye on the weather throughout the roofing job.
- Once your new roof is installed, we clean up your yard and remove any mess we’ve made. As a homeowner, you will never have to worry about having to clean up any of the mess yourself.
- We place great importance on making sure your yard is safe for your family and pets following a roofing installation, which is why we use a magnetic nail sweeper to ensure we have not left any stray nails or other debris.
A Job Done Right the First Time
Getting a new roof is a major investment into the value of your home, but only if the job is done properly. DeKalb Roofing Company has been installing roofs in the Atlanta area since 1972.
- Each of our roofers has been with our company for over a decade. We are confident in our ability to provide customers with a job well done, and our work is backed by a 5-year labor warranty.
- We believe in providing customers with fair estimates, roofs installed with high-quality materials, and peace of mind throughout the installation process. We will not leave your yard in poor condition as your roof is installed or after the job is completed.
Our roofing professionals do not see the job as “complete” until your yard looks just as it did when we got there. For a job done right the first time, you need an experienced, skilled roofing company that will make the entire roofing process as easy as possible for you, the homeowner. Contact DeKalb Roofing Company for all of your roofing and gutter needs.